Bruges, Belgium, November 18
Continuing last year’s winning streak, the 2nd edition of the Digital Marketing Awards in Belgium proved to be a buzz. During the event the best digital campaigns of the year were crowned for their top performance within their respected categories.
Last year saw TradeTracker leave with multiple awards, including the gold award for the affiliate campaign for Plopsaland; a prime Belgium theme park. This year promises of excitement were high, with more entries for TradeTracker than ever, making hard work for the judges.
Hopeful nominations led to much anticipation to discover which campaigns would bring home the awards for TradeTracker this year. Anything could happen, but from the five nominations:
- Most Performing Affiliate Award: HEMA;
- Most Performing Affiliate Award: Flyer.be;
- Most Performing Campaign for the Retail/Ecommerce Scene: HEMA;
- Most Performing Campaign for the News en Lifestyle Scene: ICI Paris XL;
- Most Performing Campaign for the News en Lifestyle Scene: Albelli;
we knew there was great potential.
The night started off perfectly with the first category of the evening, where TradeTracker reeled-in Gold for Most Performing Affiliate Award with their campaign for Flyer.be! Continuing with the Silver also being awarded to TradeTracker, for their HEMA affiliate campaign.
Results were doubled later as the category Most Performing Campaign in News & Lifestyle gained TradeTracker another 1st and 2nd prize, taking the respective gold award with the ICI Paris XL campaign and silver for Albelli.
A splendid evening for TradeTracker, her customers who put their trust in her services and affiliate marketing overall!
With special thanks to Bloovi.be for making the 2nd edition of the Digital Marketing Awards a success. We present you with a small impression of the evening:
- Real Attribution Insights – Real Attribution vs. Assisted Commissions
- Oman Air launches its first affiliate program with “Real-Attribution” exclusive with TradeTracker
- Succesful Real Attribution Launch Event with Launch Partner TMG in NL
- Real Attribution Insights: more than simply splitting commission
- TradeTracker continues its Global expansion into Mexico