TradeTracker is continuing its fast expansion and growth phase. With operations delivering excellent results for advertisers and affiliates in all existing markets the time has come to enter the Latin-American countries starting from Mexico. The new office will start serving advertisers and affiliates today, 27 June 2017.
The expansion means that TradeTracker currently provides its cutting-edge services in 20 markets around the world with the widest country coverage of all affiliate networks in Europe and now expanding Globally to 3 Continents, 16 Offices. The network opens its doors with programs for top brands like: Linio, Ösom, Netshoes, Cyberpuerta, Trivago and AliExpress.
Start of Mexico
TradeTracker Director of International Operations, Philip Keckeis, says: “We’ve seen a great interest in the region during the last period from advertisers and especially since the launch of Real Attribution there are even more publishers and advertisers scaling their operations to the country through our platform. Mexico serves as an important hub for ecommerce in the Latin region and our office in Mexico City is right in the centre of development. I am very proud to deliver the quality service our TradeTracker clients are used to in Mexico.”
- Real Attribution Insights – Real Attribution vs. Assisted Commissions
- Oman Air launches its first affiliate program with “Real-Attribution” exclusive with TradeTracker
- Succesful Real Attribution Launch Event with Launch Partner TMG in NL
- Real Attribution Insights: more than simply splitting commission
- TradeTracker continues its Global expansion into Mexico