The inaugural Performance Marketing Awards ceremony (PMAs) took place on July 4th 2016 at Amsterdam’s illustrious Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky following day one of the Performance Marketing insights: European conference. Bringing together the leading players in the field, TradeTracker were shortlisted for 5 awards across 3 categories and picked up the following acknowledgments.
Publishers’ Choice of Network: Spain
• Best in Travel & Leisure - TUI & TradeTracker.com
• Publishers Choice of Network: Netherlands
Channel Categories: Best Multi-Channel Campaign
• Blokker & TradeTracker.com - the brick and click transformation
Vertical Awards: Best in Travel & Leisure
• TUI & TradeTracker.com - rebranding success story via affiliates
Vertical Awards: Best in Retail
• HEMA & TradeTracker.com - unique values to transcend borders
• Webprint & TradeTracker.com - a new approach to affiliate marketing
Publishers’ Choice of Network or Platform
• Rest of Europe
We’d like to thank the organisers and judges for their consideration.
Special mention must go to the Spanish team for their outstanding contribution to their territory as well as everyone in the industry that voted for us and gave their time and positive feedback to the judging panel.
And finally to the TradeTracker family who have worked tirelessly to bring our clients and publishers the most innovative dashboard and unrivalled support services.
Our aim will be to continue this upward trend and bring home more gold next year!
TradeTracker brings together the best and brightest of the online community, working together towards the goal of enhancing their performance marketing. Providing a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data to strengthen their clients ability to make the right decision. Currently hosting offices in 16 countries and employing over 150 people, it has the widest European coverage and is the only western network operating in the GCC. TradeTracker has designed their proprietary software with the user in mind, ensuring a coherent platform where decisions are reached through informed insight.
For further information or comment, please contact:
Director International Operations
+31 88 8585 588
- Real Attribution Insights – the custom attribution model
- Real Attribution Insights – changing consumer behavior
- Real Attribution Insights – Real Attribution vs. Assisted Commissions
- Oman Air launches its first affiliate program with “Real-Attribution” exclusive with TradeTracker
- Premium display embraces performance marketing