Show consumers some love this Valentine’s Day
The day of love and romance is almost upon us! Friday the 14th of February is known to many around the world as Valentine’s Day, a day to celebrate the love we have for our partners, family and friends.
Whilst not everyone is too keen on the day from a personal perspective, Valentine’s Day still provides a golden opportunity for e-commerce to help consumers surprise their loved ones.
According to reports, Valentine’s Day market in India was valued at Rs 15 billion in 2019. This shows that both merchants and affiliates must be prepared and perfect their messages. Consumer demand is ever-increasing, time passes and preferences change, so we must listen to our audience and be prepared to give them what they ask.
Therefore, we’ve provided some advice on what we consider essential to prepare for the build-up to the big day:
– Embrace creativity and make specific and attractive themed material.
– Think out of the box and run activity that you may have considered in the past, but not implemented.
– The message is important, so make sure your offers reflect the event effectively
– Take a risk with themed visuals on your site.
– Show the consumer love with their shopping experience.
– Talk to your followers, congratulate the day through social media.
Keep in mind that Valentine’s Day is an ideal day to sell, but it is also a good opportunity to generate value, connect with your audience and strengthen the relationship between brand and consumer.
We’ve been working hard to make sure we’ve received relevant Valentine’s Day offers from many advertisers on the network. For publishers, make sure you check your accounts, news items and emails from the account management team outlining what our advertisers have to offer and get them live today!
For advertisers, there’s still time to make sure you don’t miss out! So contact your account manager today.