TradeTracker are pleased to announce success after a brilliant evening at the International Performance Marketing Awards. This year’s ceremony saw TradeTracker receive the award for Best Performance Marketing Campaign in the MENA region highlighting our work with Sun & Sand Sports.
Utilising TradeTracker’s experience and publisher relationships within the MENA region via “good influencer management”, Middle East retailer Sun and Sand Sports was able to increase its brand awareness and transactions by over 268%, reaching Arabic and English-speaking consumers using innovative material translated by TradeTracker account managers while rewarding 20% more publishers each month.
As well as receiving the award for the MENA region, TradeTracker were also nominated for a record 5 further categories which were as follows:
- TradeTracker: Best performance marketing technology
- TradeTracker: Best full-service affiliate network
- TradeTracker & TUI: Best managed affiliate programme Western Europe
- TradeTracker & Transavia: Best performance marketing campaign or strategy
- TradeTracker & Harman Kardon: Best global performance marketing campaign or strategy
The win shows our commitment not only to the MENA region, but also to the performance marketing channel as a whole. Through the use of our state-of-the-art technology and dedicated service towards our clients, we have shown how the TradeTracker approach truly makes the difference to deliver success for the merchants and publishers who choose us above the rest.
The event was hosted by Bake Off: The Professionals Tom Allen, who helped make the night one to remember for all who attended.